Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Blog Post Ever!

I have been an avid reader of beauty blogs the last couple of months and everyday I am feeling more inspired to start one of my own. Today I actually chose to go through with it and waahhhlaaa. Here I am!
I think for my first blog, I want to share with everyone some of the amazing products that I found this past month and have been absolutely loving. Keep in mind that I have never done this before and please leave your feedback! Thank you!



The very first product that is my new FAVORITE is the Garnier Fructis 3-minutes undo dryness reversal treatment.

I am new to Garnier products but I saw that it was a dryness reversal and only $3 at Walmart and decided to give it a shot. This product is amazing for me and I love it. I have colored hair that is naturally oily, however because of my obsessive straightening and dying it is now dry at the ends. I use this product every time I wash my hair (3-4 times a week) and my hair has never felt better. I usually avoid placing too much on my roots because they are still oily but this has saved my ends and I recommend this to anyone with dry hair. 
  1. Good Price: YES
  2. Does what it claims: YES
  3. Would I recommend it: YESS

The next thing that I have recently discovered and loved is not a product but a face washing brush. With the electric face washing brushes becoming so popular and expensive I was on a mission to find an affordable good brush to try out. Unfortunately I did not find a reasonably priced electric one but this on is still just as amazing. Its the Sephora face complexion brush. 
This brush is only $5!!! and can be bought here
This brush had made my skin feel so soft and smooth. Since I have started using it, my acne has subsided and its fun to see how much dirt is on the brush after I use it and is no longer on my skin. I usually use this 3-4 times a week.
 
  1. Good Price: YES
  2. Does what is claims: YES
  3. Would I recommend it: YES
The last product that I want to share with you is another skin care product. I usually do not try out new face washes because I have very sensitive skin but I was desperate and willing to try anything that may help clear my blemishes.  
The Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 exfoliating cleanser
Ever since I have been using this and my face brush, my skin has never looked better. That is saying a lot considering I have been struggling with acne for the last 8 years. I have oily skin and this did dry out my skin a lot this first week or two after using it however it has toned down after 3 weeks. The scent is almost minty and very refreshing and the exfoliating beads are not overly harsh which is a plus for us sensitive skin people! it costs $8.49 and can be purchased here
  1. Good Price: could be better
  2. Does what is claims: YES
  3. Would I recommend this: yes, but not for people with dry skin


Thank you everyone for reading and I hope you enjoyed my very first blog post ever!!!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Great post, I would also like to try the electronic cleansing brushes (Clairsonic) but find them very pricey - its good to see there are cheaper alternatives that work just as good.

    I just started blogging myself and I'am amazed at how much I'am learning, so as Abby said.. enjoy blogging :)

    Looking forward to more posts.

    - Steph xx

    http://beautysoiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now that I have seen this I really want to try that Garnier product!! I also have really dry ends and quite oily hair at the roots so I am keen to give this a try!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post, i really want that garnier three minute thing it looks so good! xx
    www.sophiefoster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete